Press Release_ January 21th

Risk Assessment of Banks

Banks’ Mortgage Loans & Risk Assessment Household mortgage loans extended by banks totaled KRW 260.1 trillion at the end of September 2009, of which KRW 112.0 trillion (43.1%) are bullet payment loans, and the remaining KRW 148.1 trillion (56.9%) are amortized payment loans.     CLICK HERE


About FSC Korea
The Financial Services Commission has been established for the purpose of protecting the integration of Korea’s financial markets by promoting sound credit system and fair business practices. To this end, the FSC serves as a consolidated policy making body for all matters pertaining to supervision of the financial industry as a whole. To raise the efficiency, the posts of the FSC Chairman and the FSS Governor were separated on March 2008 for clear distinction between policy-making and execution of financial market supervision

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: